Friday, July 31, 2009

So sorry To all my Cultist....=(

Hey every1, i haf to apologise for not being able to post the super awesome stuff that happened today, like the resource pack rush and other junks. But hey i kept a written report of this crap so yar, will try posting it sum other day.... I hope?. Anyway as u can see this post is comin in like at 0030 hrz. Btw i juz got home like 1 hr ago. If your like ZoMFG Samuel has had a NIGHT LIFE? Actually no. I juz got lost again. For guys whom juz came to noe me, one of my habits is gettting lost, it makes me feel like so HIGH! =X Like since young, i would try to get lost by taking Short-CUdz that nvr worked and get a Rtarted kickz outta finding my way back homez.
Well, wad happened is that i was Summoned by my dad, to a Orchid Hotel lolx....There i stuffz myself on sum crazy International Buffet... Not bad Ratingz: ***and half* 3 and half STARZ for Orchid Hotel's Buffet. And Btw its costs like 40 plus f*cking Dollarz And it's not even like veri awesome, only the Oyster was still quite fresh, rest like quite cheap quality lor...but DESERT IS AWESOME!!! I LOVEZ YOU! PEACH PUDDINGZ!, P.S warning dun ever eat the Popiah there, it tasted like Shyt in a ROLL, they puttting friggin Raw Onions inside, juz GREAT. Well after that Foood and Like more FOOD, i was almost cannot walk le. But my dad is like ok u can WALK to the Orchind MRT station..... Ok lo so walk lo..... Walk Walk WAlk...
.....................................................................................................................................................................
Ringzzzz~~~~~~ o lolxz Eileen called again. Apparently, that was around 2215 litat. Ya talked to her and got epic lost in *MRT* damn it! Like take from orchid to raffles place, then take back to city hall, then take to Tanjong Pakar then back to douby ghaut, then to Hougang lolx....Then from there i walked and walked around aimlessly lost for i dun noe how long again..... All while doing some super heart Fixing therapy.... Lolx Randomly Eileen ask me be her God GeGe so im like OK lo 0.o?? Me a Ge Ge ar? Might screw up epicly someday, then become mei mei muz save me lolx. Well luckily, heart break treatment a success, so yar juz nice also reach home. So then i went to bathe and then now will u look at thaat FReAKIN 0030 hrs then i start posting......

Ok anyway sorry guys about the no post. I will be gone to malaysia over the weekend to visit my super close uncle's newly erected(not sick) tombstone as well as my grandma's newly also erected ( stop it) tombstone. So i wont be able to post anything or reply these few day... Im gonna go Malaysia play wif little kiddies...=D Lolx Luis if u wanna call me PedoPanda forget it..... Im still too young to be a PeeDoreFilez..XP Ok so thats like all! I hope u enjoyed this super short post lolx. Bye BYE!!!! Ps MeiMei Good that u over it naoz! And Aika prepare to be callz upon by PedoPanda......xD And YES i can Finally Post picz and Vids again!!!! Thanks JinHong for the super advice yar?=D Draftblogger ROXxx!! Also in the meantime while im gone entertain urself wif the awesomenes off EXTREME FOODZ!!  
Yes it tastes like all ur frens take all their bowies(welz) together and SQUEEZE it into some sausage and u eat that yeah?

Epic Bearz Eat EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment