Thursday, July 9, 2009

Free dayz at home.

Hi there everyone! This is my second post ever and it about my super awesome free day i got today on thursday. For those form my class you woulda noticed that i was missin today. Hope you missed mies =X jk.>.< Anyway the 'story' was that i had diarrhea and i was at home on self medication apparently, my mother does not let me get an MC cuz of HiNi(H1N1). But for those of you who noe me better ill tell u the inside news sooner or later and its not so simple as usual =P. For those whom dun noe mies keep guessing, u'll figure it out. Well in the course of the day i had an awesome time lying around, readding watching anime playing DotA ABIT of homework. =X Haiz how i wish every week got 1 exttra break day, could really use it.... Wad u guys think? OO now the problem.... Wad did we do today????0.o Gasps.

Btw, as i said sometimes i say things that sound weeird, one of the reason is that i noe the web has eyeballz and ears so like ya, some things are best kept to meself =X

Ya thats all buaix

No comments:

Post a Comment