Sunday, July 12, 2009

IM BACK MWAR HarHar~! ==

Ok hi guys! im back from from malaysia, i did not say before but i was really afraid of going back there cuz the last time i went there, 2 ppl close to me died. My grandma and my uncle (TGT!!) If you can read blogs.... I miss you both.... Rengam isnt the same without you.

Luckily, it was much better then i expected, apparently, my uncles children, my cousin bros and sis, brought their children back to rengam and like there was so mani ppl there. When i arrived and saw the kiddos i was like zomg i too long nvr play wif kids le, maybe im boring to kids now? But lucky the kiddy in me haven die= D Yeahhz. So we like played heart attack, the stack hand then smack game. i like won 9/10 of the games.=X fair and square of course...... But with the help of some advance thinking lolx. I could read their obvious scizzors paper stone patterns and juz counter on the spot lolx.like the elder little kido would always use stone first followed by another stone if draw then a paper lolx. For the other kid it would be scizzors stone then paper, rinse then repeat. Too easy =X.. But anyway we had lots of fun cuz i would play mind games wif them and lure them to not move their hands away whle i go PIAk~! Well they seemed to enjoy the pain. Until i made the elder kid cry. SRRY quan quan...

But anyway when i left they were like sad and i was also, i wish i could stay longer and \escape from school life lolx. But crapz zomg!!. Nvr TOUCH any homework. DOOOMMzz~!! ARGHh~!

last thing, receontly, ive been reading aikeen and eileens blog alot and aikeen said he was gonna message me. I hope its not sumthing bad...... =X

Well thats all, bye to whoever is here, cuz its still quite dead... nobody sobz.

No comments:

Post a Comment