Sunday, August 2, 2009

Godly EntertainMAN

I juz realized that if i dun share this wif all u fuckin perverted Cat High Bitches... I will die faster then a curried indian curry ass.. Ok im so sorry, after 10 minutes of vulgar influence, i got some language error. Ok your mission now Cat high dogs (GIRLS don't read this junk, ty =D)
IS TO:  
Step 1)watch this Fucking Video and others related to this shyt.
Step 2) Flame me on my tagboard
Step 3) Brainwash urself to think that i nvr introduced u to this fucking crap.
Step 4) Forgive urself for the evil u have done.


Step 5) You will forgive me for using crude language on u and think of me as a good innocent person.

Ok Sorry if ur Brain juz got washed around and dried yar? Sumtimes i haf epic mood swings. So plz dun mind me. Still love you Bladdy Mother Fuckers.
XD P.S Loves u all!! Bye NEh!

Step 6) Say to urself how shyt stormed u are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment