Monday, August 17, 2009

I is Hating Monday,,,,,

ERRRggg.... Monday death row.....

On hold~! Brb for postings later.
Got to go play DotA first, and exercise and Bathe and EAT. ( Yes This is MY LIFE i get to choose wad i wanna do so yar. XD)


ZZZz play play wif my 2-3 fren awhile only. so late le.... Haiz was gonna post quite alot of things de.... Sorry guys feeling abit feverish... Srry.. I nid go rest le. BTW so wad if i like Twilight lolx.. Desmond also likes it. Maybe if you try watching it be better. WEll good Nite. And Aikeen plz get well soon....

plus: I cut my hair.....abit too short...but quite nice.
Plus plus: Benjamin also get well soon...
Triple plus: My blogger program screwing around in my face again.....Got sum weird design now...
K thats all bye...Sry about short postz

No comments:

Post a Comment