Sunday, November 28, 2010

Series of unfortunate events.

Haiz....
==

I hate to turn my blog into a complaint fest, but it's really all i got for today.

So yeah, sorry about missing 2 days again,

Friday was nothing really, juz recouping and resting at home, been feeling kinda unwell recently,
like MASSIVE coughing all of a sudden, at night, in the day, etc.

Saturday was fun though, went rock climbing at Yishun Safra, if you read my older posts, i talked about Safra Yishun. Nothing much has changed, was still nice.

Note:
Due to my rock climbing, I didn't have time to pay for my JK pop dance course, which i will come to regret later.

It was quite fun, Marcus, Darren and I.

But Darren was kinda depressed. =X
Cuz EVERY1 there, with the exception of me, was damn freakin buff.
6 Pacz EVERYWHERE!!

But i managed to climb 3 different walls, surprisingly, i made it to the top quite fast. o.o

But kinda a waste, cuz Marcus got tired kinda fast, he had been very shack for this entire week,
due to his work, we had to leave kinda early cuz of that.
(Who knew that chocolate manufacturing can take so much outta you eh?) O.o

Had a decent meal at the nearby hospital =P
Quite good, surprisingly
It was quite a fresh feeling to it, like there was a BMI machine at the corner of the food court.
And for the 1st time in my life, stalls had calorie labels on their food.

Marcus had a 100+ calories seafood soup.
Darren had a 200+ Calories mee rebus
I didn't even bother looking at my calories, but i had a Nasi Bryani,
strange random Indian food feeling. ._.

After that, we actually went back to the club to play pool, but there was nothing but RAEG,
which pisses me off so much, i do not even want to talk about it.
Missing white balls and bad service, nuff said.

After that episode, i was completely drenched in sweat and real sticky, but i still didn't want to go home.

So i went to Marcus' house. =D

It was my 2nd time there, with the 1st being his Bdae Barbecue, which was damn awesome.

I took a nice bath there, well at his clubhouse actually, cuz his maid was cleaning the toilet.

I managed to sample some of the chocolate he smuggled out of the factory.
Was quite delicious. XD

Didn't look that faulty to me.

But wow, he had like shit-loads of chocolate in his fridge, like 3 plastic bags FULL of chocolate bars. o.o

I tried the lychee martini, was quite good. XP

I intended to camp there awhile, but Marcus' mom decided to SEND Marcus to PICK A PHONE.
(Gosh, i wish someone would force me to pick a nice phone and pay for it. )

So i followed,
was probably the first time I went to ask about phones.

It was *Enlightening*
Found out about android phones, lol there was much hilarity when Marcus found out it wasn't an actual phone, but a program IN the phone, which i had kinda guessed. =X

Now I kinda feel like getting an android phone wor. =P
Especially this,
Samsung Galaxy S


But apparently, Im told that i should wait if i want to get it, like still February, when more android models come out and the price drops crazily.

Quite a nice day, relatively speaking.

Well that was that for yesterday...

NAO TODAY!!!

Nothing but Anguish and regret
PURE TROLL DAY~


Started wif me being rudely awakened

by HARDCORE door banging by my step mom.
(Yes i was at my father's house this weekend.)

It was 11am, but i still felt like shit, cuz i slept late and had sleep debt from the day b4.

I woke up at 6.00am the day b4 to help my stepmom set up her *auntie* store.

B.T.W, for those of you whom do not know, my dad remarried and married a nice, short young, chubby lady, whom is actually quite nice.

O well, hence, i spent most of the day out of the house, being dragged around Singapore, by my dad, in the MOST UNCLE clothes in the world, with undesirable body oil and messy hair.

This lasted till 5pm. ==

The good thing outta all the grumpy dredging around, was that i managed to get a nice pair of pants, for tomorrow,
(Starting Work tomorrow at 6am XDDD)
Excited and worried at the same time, dun wanna be late or dead tired on my first day. >.<

OVERSLEPT~

Missed a stop or 2,
went all OVER the TPE which even though is 1 stop away, is like 6 stops distance. ==

I called my mom, asking if I could be fetched to dinner, but apparently, I accidentally told them it was 5 stops away, rather than 2.

Just as i realised my fatal mistake, and was JUST about to call back....













MY PHONE BAT WENT FLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S : It didn't help that the last thing my mom told me was that the dance course was full and that i could no longer join.

So i had a long time to maul about it, as i took the lonely road home...........

Approaching home, i knew i was screwed, as my mom and my godmom were probably on the road looking for me.==

And looking indeed they were. =(

Glad they weren't pissed, juz worried.

But I was pissed. o.o
At myself i guess and the phone, and the course and the day in general.

Hence the raeg spewing fest now.

O well, time to clear my mind, have an early sleep and experience a new environment tomorrow.
Also going out wif Jonathan, Xingyu, Vincent and Aloy, hope i can forget everything by tomorrow. XD

OKOk sorry if you read all of my raeg and spoilt your mood.
Im sowie.
=X

Im sure better days are ahead, life is like that. =)

OKOK BYE!~~!!!
XDDDDD

(Phew, feel so much better now, for real XP)

Thanks to
FACE!!!
RAWR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment