Monday, November 22, 2010

New Job, new lease of life.

Hey, sorry about missing 2 days of blogging, or was it 1?. o.o

Lol kinda strange that i speak as though im talking to someone in my blog, even though, i dun actually expect any1 to read it. =X

Bah well, juz makes it more comfortable for me.

As for today, hermm~
Wanted to go swim at first, but decided otherwise, cuz tomorrow imma gonna Dylan's house for a BBQ + a swim, so might be troublesome to settle my wet swimming trunks.

So instead, i went over to Jiao Bin's house.

Had lunch and watched Final Destination 2.
Not bad, alittle predictable at times, but on a whole it was nice, alittle scary though,
no wait,
not really scary, more of shocking.
Like when ppl suddenly start dying.

I actually bought a bag of chips, but was too grossed out to even open it.
It's like still in my drawer.
(Lays BBQ (Y) =D )

Did quite a few things today other than going to Jovin's house and gambling AND starcraft2ing.

1) Signed up for a job interview.
It's going to be on Wednesday. 11am

Decided to work at subway lol. =D


Why?
> Love the sandwiches
> Nearby, like REALLY near, 2 minutes walk. =D
> MOAR SANDWICHES!
> Always enjoyed service related work.
> Decent pay, nice environment, owns the shyt outta macs.

> Need the money. =P

2) Talked to Studio Wu, planning to sign up for December JK pop dance course. =D
Probably didn't talk about this, but I really got into Korean-pop dances this year.

Honestly, unlike other blind trend followers, i honestly like Kpop.
Kind of a life saver.
During the imba stressful 'O' lvl period, during dance was an awesome destresser.
1 of my fav dances which i can do, but have to yet to perfect is Lucifer.
(no it's not a satan worship song, its juz a controversial title, advertising gimmick sort of, but its about a double sided love actually, harmful but at the same time tempting.)

I learn from this video mostly. =D
(Sorry the thing is a little too big, u can click on the video twice to watch it on Youtube. =P )



3) Bought my first eva hair serum, it's juz
AWESOME~

No really.
It smells great, and really fixes the split ends. Muacks this.
Im using.
Sunsilk's

Damaged Hair Reconstruction Serum

Really Good =D

It smells really mild, not like a chemical scent, or anything like that.
It also doesn't have a distinct gender smell,
no musky men smell, but also no girly flower smell.
It juz smells "NICE"?
But ya I think it will run out quite fast, needs quite alot to feel it completely covering.
Costs $6.60 per bottle.
Will try somemore.
Probably something I would continue using. =DD










Well i would say today was quite fruitful, gonna seek out more things to do and ways to further improve myself.

I don't know why either, but somehow i THINK that my love for that someone special, has made me want to change myself.

It's alittle difficult at times, and i wonder if I am losing myself. (Sounds so damn corny)
but mayb i do NEED the change.

Whatever it is, where ever the road leads to, I'll go.
Hope i end up a better person at the end of it though.

Well that's all for today, will try to update everyday and hopefully bring sumthing fresh to the blog. =)

Bye bye~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment