Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm Finally Back~

After an EXTREMELY long period of time,
IM BACK!!
'O' Levels was a pain, but somehow, it already feels like a distant past.
(Will talk about 'O' Levels in my next post)

Today was my grad nite,
( im quite sure no one is gonna see this anytime soon. =X)

First off, congrats to Dion for winning Ipad, REALLY unexpected but sincerely happy for him, was just beside me. LOL Jeffrey and I were juz talking about stripping Dion if one of the 3 of us win. =D

But of course we didn't strip him.

I was quite sad today,
( though i kept quite a happy facade the whole day,
must be quite the surprise huh? that the chirpy Samuel can become sad too. =P)
Mainly due to my fail contact lenses, which became green after mixing with my original dark brown eyes.

Despite my really conscious effort to run, eat right, drink lots of water, sleep early, I actually still remained chubby.
Which fcked up my outfit, overly tight vest.

Also Chubby+Contacts = loser
=B

Ya quite a grim sour loser feeling today.

Worse off, I felt and am still feeling really lonely now, without a person to share my life with.
(Never felt this way before)

Mayb bcuz i fell in love, and that person already has someone......

I had always been the one to help others through these sorta things, but who will be here for me now? ._.

Well but knowing myself, I'll pick myself up from here on, learn stuff and get a life.

Will continue to update this. =D
(Probably no1 is gonna read this anytime soon eh?) =D

To that special person,
know that I still like you very much, and my heart feels empty without you.
Will be waiting for you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment