Sunday, January 24, 2010

The END........

Hello Guys~!!!

Lol You might actually read this like WAYWAYY after my posting date, cuz my blog pretty much died. This post is like a good 1 month 21 days late.

Well, alot has changed since then, first of all and most importantly, my holidays has ended, it's back to school again.

Sec 4 this year, the beginning of all EVIL.
Well 2nd of all, it's kinda unbelievable, but i quit computer games, and the last time i played was 1 week b4 school reopened, i haven't touched DotA up till now. But luckily for me i tried the new heros b4 i QUIT. XD
NightCrawler, Slark :
































Ancient Apparition, Kaldr :











 Yeah, the thing is that i DO miss playing, but I haf managed to put it aside, believing that there are in fact more meaningful things to do, like Exercise and READING? O.o XD.

OK who am i kidding, I can't not play ANYTHING.... So imma turned to playing Fishville, XD
The world's slackest game, i juz nidda log in 1nce a day and play for 5minutes. O.o like juz feed ma fish lawl.
Scenies:




Well Kinda nice for a person like me who NEEDs  to play sumthing and enjoys taking care of animals. So yar..

Then there's Vamp wars.... But nvr mind that.... =P

3rdly, As of recently, I realized that the later we progress into the sec 4 year, conversations that revolved about our LOSS of childhood has been recurring more and more.

Not long ago, we had a long discussion ( THanks to the absence of Ling ) about the old cartoons or shows we watched.... A.K.A the good old days. O.o

There was The Amanda show, All THAT, Billy and Mandy, Danny Phantom (o gord we sang the F*ckin theme..), PowerPuff Girls FTW~,
Shaolin Showdown,

Lilo and Stich,

Mega XLR, orsumthing like that which i did not like. all i rmbed was a fat dude wif a neverending Burger in his mouth, on a transformer lol.

AND wad i considered my personal Favorite, Courage the Cowardly Dog


Yeah. The Good Ol Days, when cartoons did not suck.
But ya courage was my fav, cuz it was so scary and yet Epic funnehz.
Randomness was a 100%

In fact i juz watched a few episodes recently and i found it kinda freaky for sum episodes, brain sucking, human zombification, phantoms and stuff like that.  (Ya Imma horror Fanatic, fantasy, Comedy, so this was just awesome for me)
 
So Luis mentioned how he got freaked as a kid by a floating head and strangely, i Found it. O.O
Enjoy Rofl...


Then there was Marcus' Horror Human Puppets, Imagine it in a real life kinda scenario... Sheesh~


Then my Personal fav... Possession Rofl O.O
(Like sumthing outta Exorcism of Emily Rose sorta thing...)


Well I got the entire collection of it lol. Mayb u guys can enjoy it for the Lulz and OMGs too. XD Season 2!
Courage the Cowardly Dog series.

Well, I admit, as much as life isn't as fun as it was, I won't say that life has come to the stage of me dreading it, as ii would Say in class.

Actually, life is still veri much enjoyable for me. I mean i still get to learn Dancing every now and then, now imma learning Happiness and U by SuJu. And more importantly, Imma still a K pop lover.

Few vids to Love.
FIRE!(by 2NE1)


Super Juniors Sub group: 
Super Junior M!!! Me ( Damn nice song XD)


1 Of the Few rain songs that i like when i wanna get the Cool Mood~ lolx. ._.
Bi Rain Feat C-luv, 더 끌려
 

Favorite Song of all Time + most meaningful MV of all time, see if u get the Video the first time u see it. No its not juz about Punkism lolx..=.=
Haru Haru_BIG BANG


Well, I'll Continue to enjoy life, but at the same time, i have to accept reality as it is, and the fact is that this is an important year, and I do need to spend more time on my studies, and mayb even TRY to enjoy it.

The sad thing however, is that this time needed to study has to come from sumwhere, so as much as it pains me, I decided to drop blogging AS WELL as games, to make time for simpler forms of enjoyment, like reading i guess.

So ya, this is the Final Post of my Blog.......
The Finale

Thanks everyone for reading my blog so far....
I really mean it when i Thank u guys, because u made blogging so special for me.
Well i guess this is it.

Bye~























But hey, mayb when this year finally, passes, I'll be back after my 'O''s to Give the hopefully good news.
That, then will be a whole new chapter of my Life.....

Hope u guys enjoyed this post!

P.S If u realli needa read sum1s blog, go read Luis's blog, still the most Awesome blog in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment