Thursday, December 3, 2009

Random Thoughts

Lolx i've not posted in god Knows how long, but I dun really care XD.

Random thought no1:
I felt like posting mani days ago, but i tot that if i was gonna post i had to do a super awesome one, well, i decided that it's my blog, i can choose whether or not the posts are interesting, so hey todays post is gonna be brief and boring juz so i can spill my guts ONLINE.

Random thought no2:
I realized while brushing my teeth a few moments ago that Ken had a nicer OBS, not only cuz he got to pole dance.XD
But also that he had UNLIMITED access to ENERGY bars, while we were rationed.

Random thought no3:
I did not haf a single egg in OBS as cool as it is, i felt deprived.

Random thought no4:
I came to realize that Choir's alleged L4D camp, was rather a huge luxury, cuz the Extra Large PANDA (which till haunts me, cuz he shares the same icon, mayb i shud use seals instead?) felt that biscuits was too DREADFUL, must have EGG, MEAT, and wadnots, well i muz have been like a dog to him cuz at some camps, we DO eat biscuits only+ MAGGI MEE?

Random thought no 5:
I actually am running out of random thoughts.

Random thought no 6:
I juz realized that i neglected my OTHER blog, my studies and my horrifyingly
close-to-deadline ENG project.

Random thought no 7:
Had an AVG popup juz a moment ago.

Random thought no 8:
I intend to stop at 10

Random thought no 9:
I actually spent HAPPY money on a pair of Adidas shoes, a Futuremen's top, a Futuremen's belt, but i may not be wearing it during my performance cuz it's too hot/formal O.o

Random thought no 10: Wanted to blog about all that yesterday, and how i had a uber big fight with jiao bin, but too lazy.

Random thought no 11:
I LIE, ALOT

Random thought no 12:
I am really proud that my dance got rated 8 overall, 9 for the freestyle.

YES ALL FEAST UR EYES ON EPICLY CUTE KITTEHS


The awesomeness is not in the video, not that it's nothing less of an awesome, but wad made it UBER awesome, was that at the same time i was watching this vid, my fren(whom i had a uber fight wif later) told me how he suddenly came to see how GR8 TWILIGHT was, but what the HELL, it's abit slow?
P.S I noe that the idea of vamps not suntanning cuz they SPARKLE,is douche-worthy, i getit, but who cares i still love it.

Vamps MEETING

OK the prob, I cant change my fonts, nor bold, nor colour, EVEN ITALIC, so imma sorry, i wanted to do a snipshort work b4 i slept, but dang, not this BAD.
PSPS. =X

Random thought no 13:
All pics were inserted after finishing, cuz i softened and tot WTH, may as well'
But the video was awesome, so i was gonna do it anyway. XP


WEll I put it at the top at first, but now i REALIZED, my icon for PIC inserting is ALSO MISSING.
FUCKING DOUCHE APPLICATION or wadever...
Grrr..

But anyways XD On the BRIGHT SIDE, my performance is comin up this Saturday, and imma gonna DO MY BEST. BYEE!~!!
MAYB sometime b4 i post.

No comments:

Post a Comment