Wednesday, November 24, 2010

=X

I actually thought of choosing an interesting title, but after awhile i thought,
what the heck probably no1s gonna see this anyway.
And if a title took so much effort to think up, it probably won't really suit the content anyway.

O well, I missed yesterday, cuz i was SOOO tired, after a whole day at Dylan's house.

We did badminton, squash ,swimming.

But swimming was a flop.
I was damn surprised,
first time i swim 2 laps i got tired le.
Felt so fail in the pool, like
for a person who exercises so much at home, getting to tired so easily.

But apparently, Jonathan had the same problem.
He died at the 3rd lap, half way.

Think was cuz the water was REALLY warm, to me at least.
I felt like my body was taking IN heat from the pool, which is weird for me. ( prefer cool waters)
=P
Or mayb i waz just tired from the squash, which i discovered i had no talent in wadsoever.

Which was also REALLY strange, cuz i was quite good at badminton.
Managed to beat Yuk Tim on the whole.
But holy shyt~
Yuk Tim is damn good at squash. XD (Y)
Chiu Yang too, but he was kinda TOO good, like bully lol =P

I tot we were having a BBQ, but ended up juz eating sashimi,
( which was really nice and cheap too, like a PILE, for $2.50 )

Ya, but at the end of it, I insta-lost $45 in IN-BETWEEN.
Damn the whore is good. ==
But uh well, i won $100 from a friend b4 that, so it was Ok~

TODAY

Lol about the enlarged font all of a sudden, blogger is screwed-up lol.

Herms.
Woke up at 9am, and yes, i wake up this early almost everyday, even after school ended.==
Habits? =D

Chionged like crazy and TRIED to look decent for my interview.
But who knew, the first thing that greeted me in the toilet was this little fcker.


It was sitting beside my toothpaste, so when i reached over, i was like
FUUUUU~~~~~~ DX
(Btw, sorry if the pic aint clear, its a mantis lol)

Interview was really damn smooth, but it didn't feel like an interview, more like a ASKnLearn session, wif ME asking HIM questions. o.o

He juz told me the basic stuff.
I guess the conversation itself was enough to judge character ehh? ._.

The whole thing was like only 10minutes?

So at 11.10am, i had nothing to do.

So I went over to Jiao Binz house.

I TOT we were going to LAN at 1pm, but no~~ apparently, they were coming to MY house to gamble. ==

So i had to suddenly accommodate 13 people at my house. (RAEGGGGGGG~~~!!)

But O well, it was fun i guess....... =)
Though after playing for 6 hours, I ended up losing 10 dollars. ==

After they left, I had to clean up most of the mess.

Finally started clearing my 'O' level mess,
it was WIN. =3

Juz see for yourself.

And it wasn't even the entire stack.

Lol it was quite a shiok feeling, crushing all that junk and throwing it randomly.

Clean-up was a bitch though.
==

O well, work starts on Monday, better enjoy myself to the max, better work starts. RAWR!!

Actually worried about the fact that i have nothing to do tomorrow, cuz my friends sure jio me play DoTA the whole day. ==

I mean it's fun, but I dunt know.....
I'm beginning to find it a complete waste of time. =(

Also some sad feelings.
If someone doesn't reply a message asking
"Can i talk to you?"
It usually means they don't wanna talk but are too polite to say so huh?.

O well, mayb I'm thinking too much.
Should probably give that person more personal space. =P
Also might be good for me, can sleep early, if not sure talk until damn late again. XD\

Ok nitez~
its 12.30 le =3

RAWRR!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment