Monday, December 6, 2010

Wow Im getting lazy

It's been an entire week already.
=P

Sorry for missing out on updating.
(Dun noe who exactly im apologizing to, juz feel a need to say so =X )

Lets see.....

O crap, now to fill in all the days missing.
Sowie about it being point form, too much to talk about.

Monday
>First day at work, ended up going to work too early 6am rather than 6pm, I was pretty damn sure the person told me 6am though...

But o well, I met nice ppl there and had to pick up lots of stuff, though i was mostly juz washing dishes and weighing meat, cuz they say i need to start from the humble kitchen. O.o

I carved out a reputation on the first day, as the blur, slow, nice guy, who likes to wash, alittle TOO MUCH. =X

Which is quite sad, cuz its not really who i am, but juz who i pretend to be, to deal with my devil boss.

Attitude vs Attitude= Die

Attitude vs Adorably stupid= Every1 happy

At least its working for me. XD

Tuesday
>Unlike Monday, i reported to work at 6pm rather than 9am, so ended up ending off at 11pm
And god, given the choice i would take day shift anyday, Night shift involves too much bullsh1t, like dreadful clean up without air-con and hardcore dinner rush hour. DX

Wednesday
>Supposed to be my last day of training, but i took an mc, cuz i had a crappy flu and cough that kept getting in my way when i was making sammiches.

Thursday
>Taught my morbidly obese nephew some exercises in a desperate hope to help him lose weight.
But at least he WANTS to lose weight, unlike my stepmom, who doesn't even have the tiniest shred of willpower to want to lose weight, claiming that its all an inevitable fact of life.

What she says is,
*In chinese* : Im already eating only two meals a day, your father whole day say me, diet summore i die le

I say:
*In Chinese* Your doing its wrong......
Starving yourself will only cause your body to store more fats.

She says:
*In Chinese* Don't care already la, fat than fat lor,
(Stompz off)

Sigh~

This took place on Saturday Btw.

Friday
Went over to my dad's place, for dinner, didn't bring any clothes out, in the attempt to NOT be dragged over to his place.

Ended up being dragged there anyway.

Saturday

>Wore crappy shirt and pants out again, with messed up hair.
(think im making it a habit, like for once in a long time, juz completely dun care how i look like and go out looking like a beggar child XD )
(Juz hope no1 i noe sees me lol. )

Came back home and dressed up properly, to look NORMAL.
And left for Yong Peiz BBQ.

Ate quite little there, but it was quite nice to see every1 again. X)
Played basketball, blackjack and DotA there.
Though the internet was damn lag, so i had to vs A.I
XD
After playing wif ppl for so long, owning A.I was pie,
1vs 5 Insane bots, rape-age.

Also ate at Icekimo,


treated Luis and Jonathan to Chocolate brownie with Tiramisu ice-cream.
(cuz it be too sinful to eatz alone. XP)
Pretty damn good. XD
First went there with Moses and his parents, good old memories.

Speaking of Moses, he's overseas on a missionary trip now, sumwhere in Thailand.
Joked with him, telling him to not die there, but its kinda scary that the danger is real.

Geesh~
If my best friend really died like that,it would really sux so bad.

Ken also, his c0ck mother, bring him go to freakin Egypt, (I jkingly asked him for a camel)
but really, why take the risk and go somewhere that you might die in.

But there's also a part of me that kinda envies Moses, wanted to do some community work this holiday, but with all the work going on, its gonna be hard. <---excuses.


sunday:
woke kinda early rushed told that had pay debt someone print details another job interview on which i also brought christmas mom ended being broke after was gonna buy wrapper presents for my dad and stepmom but nvr still a long way to can save up money till then.

A BONUS!!!!!
FOR THOSE OF YOU READING THIS,
type "Can I haz present? XD"
in the chatbox, and if i noe you, i will buy u something for christmas eh? XD
Plz rmb to leave your name.


Roar!!! Imma Santa!!!!!

Today

Woke up kinda early today, cuz i had to rush off to an early morning interview,
YES! Im indeed taking a second job, at a hotel, called MICE lol, along wif like 6 other friends.

Jiao Bin,Chicken, Andy, Xing Yu, Joshua and Gavin lulz.

Mass interview,
kinda regretted it, cuz the prospect were so damn good. RAWRR!!!

But i have no intention to leave Subway,
not cuz its really THAT fun, but because I kinda got a moral obligation with boss, to stay till January.

So wad i will probably do is work Monday and Tuesdays at Subway and at the Hotel on other days.

need to go get my black leather shoes though. XP

3rd day at Subway today,
My first day at Subway was a full Malay group, excluding me and today it's all Indians, other than the Assistant manager who is philipino.

No, Im in no way racist about this, but I had to say i was kinda not used to being around ppl of other races, due to the supreme Aran Catholic High, with all chinese, almost students.

Im kinda grateful for this job, despite the hardcore washing, cuz it gives me the opportunity to learn more about other people, from different backgrounds.
(So much for the slow-witted, nice guy in the kitchen, with nothing running through his mind XD)

One of the Indian ladies was really nice, taught me many things patiently and did most of the washing which i strongly despised.

I did the cleaning though, which im ok with.
Different> washing not= cleaning.

The other Indian lady, was a real bitch, she spent most of her day doing the easy stuff and getting me to do the sh1t work, but enacting the dumb, simple persona, i juz reluctantly took on everything with a smile. :B

Well that was it for work today.

Tuesday
Apparently, this blogging process really takes a heck alot of time, its already the next day.

No actually, its also cuz i spent most of my time talking to someone on the phone.

Mushy corner:
Had been feeling secretly hollow in the heart recently, despite the various personas i put on.
Just feels like something had been missing.
I wanted to get closer to that special someone this holiday, but with the both of us being so caught up in our work, it's almost impossible to meet up.

That person had previously told me that it would be inconvenient for us to talk, seeing that its really late and that work was a real pain.

My heart crumbled at that initially.

But its patched again, today. XD

Happiness is coursing through my veins.

So scary how love can make or break a person so easily.
But u noe wad?

Im willing to take the fall. =)








No comments:

Post a Comment