Saturday, October 31, 2009

Part 2 of the previous post

OK guys, im back, and i FEEL AWESOME!!!!!!
I walked in the rain for like 5minutes, rain not as strong as i hoped it would be, but it was still worthwhile, as i speak, my rain drops are falling on my keyboard lolx.

Extra facts:
1.The air in singapore is CLEAN, cuz the water i drank while walking in the rain tastes fine.
2: If you don't fight the rain, it doesn't make you feel cold, i feel perfectly fine in the rain, chilling, but not cold.
3. When you walk in the rain for extended periods of time, your entire body literally gets soaked, except miraculously, your ass cheeks and any part bellow, your pockets particularly, remain dry.
( probably due to shirt and like huge butt) Kept my keys dry =D.)
But your legs get soaked, cuz of ginormous PUDDLES POOLS/LAKES, apparently, Singapore's drainage is not as awesome as they claim it to be..

Gonna bathe now, brb...
AWESOME WARM BATH, HERE I COME. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment