Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I IS BACK!!! After SUPER LONG!!!

Hi~!! EVERY1!!! =D
Super long nvr update le, srry cuz of exams. I still can't believe it's finally OVER. =D
Ok guys this is gonna be quite a long post, to fill you guys in all the craps that haf happened so far.
1) I was to express my SUPER thanks to those ppl who support my blog, and threaten to gas me if i don't post, i thank you for that.=D
2) I am currently listening to this song.


3) I got sudden flash back, I remember talking wif Darren and Luis about sumthing about a new blog? But it was brought up that if the blog does not revolve around a ain topic, it would not be popular......
So i got myself thinking am i too random???

YEAHHHH~!! CHUCK NORRISSS =D.

So ya never mind that.

4) It is VERI important that i express my HUGE HATE!!!


HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE
HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE
HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE
HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE
HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE
HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE
HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE
HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE
HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE
HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE



O Lolx I Made a HATE WALL~!! =D

Ya I was saying i hate EOY exams.
For Mani Mani reasons that i can just think of like now:
> It FORCES EVERY1 to become a mugger, even slackers like me and Darren aren't spared.
>
It gives me a freaking REASON to snack........( not entirely bad, but damn it....... FATSSS! DX )
> It drains away my DotA time, and for that, i suffered immensely, as my standard deteriorated to uber noobness.
> Stop exercising, juz to squeeze out time to study, ( Ok this is juz cuz i was lazy) but damn i did study =(.
> Mani other things i was deprived of, like Charmed....(Still at season 2 out of 8 =.=)


So anyway after all that exam stuff, here's my i think i will get SHEET,
Physics: B3- A1
Chemistry: A2-A1
Biology: A2-A1
"A" maths: E8-B3
(F*cking Irony that A1 is hardest for A-maths.)
"E" maths: B4-A2
(I did not touch maths for 2 months... =.=, only started like 1 day b4....)\
Geog Pure: B3-A1
Lit Elect: B4-A2
( Haiz they putting the bladdy test last, so all the history students were like playing DotA and i was like FUCKKK~~.... So like played all day and ya pay back)

BTW, KEN is a PSYCHIC, he can spot everything...O.o Spotter Guru?
E.g History, Lit, BIO??!?, Ya and he's trying lottery now =D.

English: B4 to B3 ( yes it's that bad)
Chinese: B3-A2
(Chinese WINS English??? O.O)

(All THIS SHYT IS SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY THE BIG GUY UP THERE, so we'll see. =D)

Speaking of big guy up there, I was talking to Luis and Darren some damn long time ago and like we talked about how just those emo bastards have Death Metal, we got White metal now........



If You dun get a word of this it's ok, no 1 understands.






I got some translation for that crap.

All have been forsaken
who will stand up, fight for our tomorrow
I will take the hard stance
still shining bright in this desolate black
all have been forsaken
so coalesce, league of the first born
I will take the hard stance
still shining bright in this desolate black
some thing is after me
search and destroy all the lives of the past
and of my generation
we are all the enemy so chose your battles well
opposition will only betray us
I rise above for the city of lost children
valuable hearts are forgotten, torn, torn
if I back down for your fear of my conviction
then we all lose not the battle, war, war
embrace the one who will stand for us till the end
all are forsaken by the world
we though forgotten are not alone
league of the first born
darkness surrounds will it swallow you
or take his hand and we will rise to our feet
who do you think is going down
when you stick the pistol to your face
and say its pointed at me
so I will stand for all the broken ones
for all the cities, the lost children
weight of the world is pressing down
but I will press back
I will press or martyr
darkness, violence, bleeding, lost, fall
we are all
still shining bright in this desolate black

Actually, the tune is stll ok =D.
But dang the singers are ....CMI. =.=

Actually, i always felt that HardMetal is quite nice, juz the beat, cuz the singing sucks so bad.
Ok next song! X D


O lolx. Your probably wondering what the FUCK is all this random vids. =D
LULZ I turned into a fan guy for SNSD during the exam period.

Sorry guys i really felt like i had to share their music, it's like at first you are not really used to their music and cuz its in Korean, its like ok ok only. But After listening it for a few times. you find that it Stays in your head.

Anyway, SNSD is also So Nyu Shi Dae ( Girl's Generation ) In Korean.

Honestly, they pawn the balls out of Wondergirls.
Quote from hater,
*~TELL ME TELL ME WHY DOES SO HEE SUCKS AT SINGING?
TELL ME TELL ME WHY DOES SUNMI ACTS CUTE?
TELL ME TELL ME WHY DOES YOOBIN ONLY DO RAP?
TELL ME TELL ME WHY DOES YE EUN ALWAYS HAD A VOICE CRACK?
TELL ME TELL ME WHY DOES WONDER GIRLS SUCKS AT SINGING LIVE? ~*

(No seriously, this i agree, they once had a showdown wif SNSD they got pawned so bad =.=)

( but damn it, this cuzed my life during the during exam, the music keep poping out... Haix Especially this song.)



So anyway, i juz thought that they are just like any normal Teen group, nothing special there.
But i found out that they are really sumthing special, they are like all DAMN talented and come from different backgrounds, 2 of them from USA and speak reasonably good English.

So anyway, this is a group pic, I got my favourite girl already, so ya you can find the girl you like most too. =D
Hey how bout this, you guys guess the girl i like. =D
Of course you can scroll down and cheat, but that would juz kill the lulz ehh? =D Ok here are some pics:
















































































Anyway the Girl that i like most would be:
*SeoHyun* =D

I noe she's not the prettiest, if in terms of prettiness, i would think Yuri and Tiffany.
( In fact, when i first ever saw a group pic of SNSD, she was 1 of the 2 i managed to pic of from 2 group, cuz i felt that all of them looked the same, but now of course i can recognize.
Sad to say it's cuz of her HUGE BLACK EYE RINGS. =.=
So i spent a whole week calling her black eye girl lolx.)
STILL YOUR FANZ!! SeoHyun!! XD

Anyway sum pics of her and also a vid about her character.






MTV SNSD Seohyun Part 1/3 [ENG SUB]

Got 3 parts and kinda long, don't watch if you find her not as awesome. =D I juz put on for face value. XP

Ya anyway she's really kinda nice and likes KERORO. =D. o lolx.
Hope you guys find your Favourite girl too if u suddenly get high on SNSD.

RANDOM POP-OUT TIME!~~!!

Though the edible Strongylocentrus droebachiensis is found in the North Atlantic, it is not widely eaten, though it is exported, mostly to Japan;
In Maine, sea urchins are known as whores' eggs.
( Read this crap when i wanted to know sum stuff about sea urchins) Apparently, i found out that they're all whores in disguise.)

Anyway juz Looking at them, you can't really tell what their like, this vids are like a VIDEO diary about how SNSD came to success and if you are as no life as me go and watch for the lulz. =D

There's like 9 episodes and it's a playlist, so you can like auto play and juz watch slowly. =D
( I muz warn you, only watch if you are FAN ed or else, this would juz be an epic waste of your time. Dun say i din warn you.....)

Girls Go To School


SONGS to try liking:
>INTO THE NEW WORLD ( debut song)
>GENIE ( The song that haunted me in the exams)
>KISSING YOU BABY ( Cute cute)
>GEE ( One of the first songs i liked)

Ok that's all i can post for today, tomorrow will add on, got lots of random stuff to show. LIKE my collection of random crap over the exam period. =D

Ok got St John tomorrow.
GTG BYE~!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment