Sunday, October 18, 2009

I IS BACK!!! After SUPER LONG!!! pt 2.

=P.
O hai every1~! P.S my pt 2 is like 4 days later XD.
Haf been like REALLY buzy, by GOD it's holidays and im so tired. =.=

Suddenly, i decided to become some sorta family guy.

No not this.

But the really nice son, spend time kinda thing.

Thursday : Eat at Sushi Tei wif my Momz ( Can't say i was any loss here. )
=D
I love you STRAW MUSHROOM WRAPPED wif AWESOME THIN BEEF~!!! X DDDDDDD

Friday : Was FORCED to go eat at a restaurant wif my dad, food was kinda nice, but i was too full =.=.

Saturday: Homecooked. Sambal Petai wif La Chang Fried rice. =D
(Yes i noe, AZN food, but wad am i gonna do about it? Im asian.= ( )



Ya it looked hell lot like that. Though home cooked food is the BEST~!
The day was really kinda simple really, all i did was like slack around the house and like play games, but had to buy ingredients for cooking, and also had to clean duh house.

While i was cleaning duh house, my mom was spliting the petai seeds, ( for those of you whom nvr tried petai b4, its ok its really an acquired taste, some ppl eat it and go WTH is this nigga-shyt, ppl like me juz love it, so ya. if u dare try. GO AHEAD. o ya, but be warned, you haf to split the thing b4 u cook, cuz got sum bastard worms living in some petai, and i juz fucking hate them, i was asking if i could flame thrower the worms out. =D)

Worm Pic: ( Say hii You Nigga worm =D )

And that is a SMALL 1.

Well, had my meal and after that, i was juz too full to blog XD.

So i played DotA instead.
=X

Anyway, the next day, which is todae, i went for a ROCK CLIMBING Sports climbing course.
(Apparently, i figured out that the crap GKY teaches in our school is sports climbing not rock climbing, you haf to do it in the wild for ROCK climbing)

God it was the first course i went to on my own, cuz i finally decided to do sumthing wif my life.

It was at Yishun Safra Club, which was really nice, damn big facilities and stuff.

This was Da pool i walked past like 6 times today, DAMN~!! the weather was like FUuuuuuuuuuu......hot.
So tempted to swim. =(. NO equipment DAMN IT.
This shud be the view from the bridge, so imagine wif me

Next pic, the wall i climbed 4 times XD all finish.


NAH, juz kidding, this bladdy wall is like 25 squares, each square is 1 metre. O.o i not so hardcore yet.
But Hey i did the 9 square wall 4 times. And i tried a 15 square wall 2 twice, wif less then complete results, too full.= P

Speaking of which, lunch was at the nearby restaurant. I had it wif sum new friends i juz made. But damn they were all adults! Not that i not mature la =P. But I mean 1 person was like 32. O.o (Victor) But he was a really nice guy, banker, wif the CUTE old man face. O.o hardly a combo, but really, he was more childish then me. O.o

Then there was this Canadian Chinese guy lolx. ( He was like 82 Kg, damn big, but shoter then me =P) Damn sporty, HUGE muscles, bigger then mine 2 times, climbed as much as me, he was my climbing partner today.........

>.<" First time got sum1 so heavy that i cannot take the weight, i was like FLYS~~ when he fell from duh wall.......
SCARY....

Then there was this woman, around 20+ also, called Sandy, BTW the big Canadian guy is called *FIRMIN*.?WAD?
She hurt her finger, so the whole day she was like emo, cuz me and Firmin were having climbers fun, Victor, was like sum nerdy guy, so he was also like......fail?

Anyway, my lunch was Fish Fillet wif LYCHEE SAUCE~! I was like hermm... Wad is this. =D?.
So TRY.....

Ok now im telling you guys, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT eat it. Every drop of LYCHEE sauce u add to ur fish fillet, a kid dies in Africa.
So ya.
That bad.

Anyway, learnt alot of other crap other then juz climbing, like bouldering and chimney scaling,fucking GHEY activity. Butt too big, cannot wriggle up the chimney.... Haiz.

But hey, look on the bright side, i got way fitter today and i am gonna get a SPORTS CLIMBING level 1 cert. =D

But damn..
My Arm muscles become too big le..........

Random VID TIME:
AWESOME KITTEH~!!

Fail MARATHON~!!!
( also the relax video for my UBER Brain kill EOY exams. =D )

YESSS FEEL duh nose pains. =D


If you felt the last part thru the screen, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!  =D
God bless his nuts.

Ok so, nvr mind that crap.
Tomorrow is another VERI energy sucking day for me, cuz i will haf the luxury of SUFFERING for St john AGAIN*. I am in this Dance Competition for St John, more like an audition for a 1 group performance, and we haf decided this use....
Into The New World, by SNSD

Ya there are sum hardcore GHEY parts, so i haf to re-choreograph the dance, MAINLY the Girly Ballerina part,  1.12-1.40 of the video....... UN-DO-ABLE.

Anyway, so WISH you guys a HAPPI holiday, JY wif your lives, I'm thinking of going sports climbing level 2. =D.

AND IM SORRY MOSES AND RANDY, Can't let you come tomorrow, I'm really too tired to take anymore le, IMMA nidda REST. DX.
SORRY~!!!.

Ok that's all, will still update. XD
KTHXBI.

No comments:

Post a Comment