Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ORAL u SAY? =D

Hi there, i am actually REALLY tired, but i thought, hey if i don;t do it today, it's gonna haf to be done some other day, same as anything else in life. But few reasons why i am so tired.
1stly, Yesterday slept too late......

2ndly, today lesson combo is awesome~!!! As usual on tuesdays, the double maths, double chem combo nvr ceases to kill, especially when u got the frog face teaching. O ya, i learnt that she's called FISHBALL face in other classes, but FROG, FISHBALL, TOAD   face, no diff to me. =D


 
Haiz, I really hope the one day Lim Seah can juz come back and dun go, i mean the frog is really hell.
YES!.I is support the ANTI-FROG campaign!.

Anyway nvr mind that.

3rdly, I had ORAL after school........  =.=
FREAKING HELL DAMN IT!! I waited for 1 hr 40minutes before ACTUALLY doing the ORAL itself. WTF.....
Cuz im 2nd last. =.=
My Convo was about "sumthing about my interaction with other races." it turned out quite good, cuz i happened to haf half malay relatives in Malaysia. =D so i i think i scored there.
2nd convo question was about: "Which was more important? Giving or Taking..." Well when i first heard the QN i was like.O.o
Not cuz i culdn't answer, but the SUPER coincidence. This morning, i was juz thinking about y helping others was sumthing that i juz NEEDED to do. ( YES, as EVIL as i am, i do help when possible, especially those important to me or any non-enemy for that matter) Then  i though, HEY, this MIGHT be an ORAL topic. and wow.......... really come out.

I think i have da POWER to see the future. =D

Anyway, it ended and i ACTUALLY made  MARY HUA  
SMILE~!!
ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't imagine the wrongs wif the statement, but ya. I think its a Band 1? But a low 1 though, cuz dun noe why i abit nervous at start, then read sumthings wrong.....

4thly, I ran 4 rounds around track in my PEDOPANDA shirts. =D
WHY 4?
Excuse: My friends where waiting at the SL for me i din wanna make them wait, later they might PANG ME.
Reason: I was tired and din wanna continue, especially after i checked that my timing was getting 1 minute behind my goal.
Payback: Gonna get fat later. So to make up for it, i exercised at home lolx.

Ok so that's y i was tired. =D That's all.

PS. My house is going to be sold soon, I is sad.....
='(. This house has been wif me for dun noe how long and it has awesome view at 17 floor..... Now muz shift. Haiz.....
And they came to visit today, i was in my boxers damn IT!!! Then the old ppl start comin in and looking at me like ZOO animal.... FTW!!!!!! I not ur GODDAMNED MONKEY! I culd swear i SCREAMED in my head.

Well anyway, tommorow got first aid lesson. GRRRRRRrrr.........
I like teaching, but im TIRED DAMN IT!!!. Ok thats all. =d
I go sleep le.
BTW: Guys whom think Zheng Jie is a MILF.......
I wonder what ur wife would look like next time.

LATE NOTE: The vid i posted for the Masquerade. Phantom of the Opera thing is in the WRONG LANGUAGE....... So ya, im posting the correct 1 now.(BTW i still hate this song, but i dun noe y I can't get the GHEY tune outta my HEAD!!! Brain bleach plzz~!!!=( )


K that's all.
Kthxbi.

No comments:

Post a Comment