Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 1 of holidayz

Hi there again people. Yar i noe holiday started last week Friday. But I kinda felt it was more of doing things i did not want more than anything. Well day 1 has been a waste... AGAIN.... Spent the whole day resisting DotA again....
So i kinda distracted myself by doing any OTHER THING possible. Like watching crappy videos, FAMILY GUY for a good example.
Purely retarded show...
But as all retarded shows, Once i started i CANT STOP......
After that, i tried to do work, but OH GORD.... It was juz too PAINFUL.
Haiz so yar...... went ahead to watched Charmed.. .

Yeah... Weird shows i like to watch. But hey when i was young, i remember watching this show. So when my mother brought it by some odd coincidence, I was like hey WHY NOT?. O.O But seriously, it IS nice and has alot of nice demon vanquishing effects. =D.

Ya abit fake SUMTIMES, but the main things theme of the series, is power, corruption, lots of SEX and love. The storyline is also quite well done.
But damn...
Will take sometime to finish.... It has 8 GODLY SEASONS ZOMG! O.o.

Short Picture party:
Piper ( also my HAWTEST FAV!!) =D
Real name: Holly Marie Combzs


Phoebe (Sadly she seemed to be the one whom aged the most gracefully, Holly turned abit haggy as she got older... SAD SAD =( )
Real Name: Alyssa Milano
  Then there is
Paige ( Came in abit late in the show, looks abit too TWIGY to me.. but sum of u guyz may like XD)
Real Name: Rose Mcgowan
Then there was Prue, but she died(in TV i mean) and she's too MOTHER-faced for me,
so Cant be bothered.....

Well I noe im gonna enjoy my show, but DAMN my work is still GOING UNDONE!!! Gonnna haf to chiong them tommorow....

And ZOMG halfway watching CHARMED today.......... I got a CALL......

MOSES IS DATING EILEEN!!!??!!?!!!


Ya You guys get the point....
Well I shuld'nt be so surprised, cause afterall i WAS the person who suggested it.
BUT DAMN! So fast??? It's less then a week zomg.
Well whats done is done...
Since I noe the both of you, I wish you two a happy relationship ahead.....
 And If you two suddenly wanna breakup, plz wait till after 'O' levels, i Dun wanna arnd FIXING BROKEN HEARTZ during my Oz. So thanks =D
Well thats all i got to say. And i dun noe y my stomach still HURTZ like CRAP! Zomg do i haf colon cancer or sumthing... I Wanna go rest now. So BYE BYE GUYS!!!!....

Btw: Masquerade Party is : No No....
X P

No comments:

Post a Comment