Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A teary goodbye to my friends and my holiday.

Hey there people...
as much as Im blogging to save my anywhere-but-my-face from being slapped,
Im also doing this as a closure to my long almost 3month holidays.....

I regret that I am not able to convey all the experiences I've had throughout this holiday.

It is 12.20am.
School begins exactly 7 hours 10 minutes from now....
But I'll stay up just to get a closure on things.

P.S, I may sound kinda melancholic today, just finished Temptation of the Wife,
it is truly a beautiful but depressing show....

I usually on my music when i blog, but not today. I want to get through his fast, sorry if
the readers feel rushed or lost in anyway.

Sorry if I forgot details and dates again. it's really been quite some time.
But Back to the story...


6th of January,
Im rushed out of the chalet by my mother, whom I found to be slurping coffee happily at Downtown East, only to end up having to get Marcus to return my bicycle for me, and collect the pass i used as a deposit.

(Sumhow Ken was asked to do it and I never saw my old student pass again.)

On that very same day, that Im freakishly tired, with barely 3 hours of sleep,
we are rushed off to the airport and depart to Hong Kong.

The flight was not as thrilling as i hoped it would be, after all, it was my 3rd flight, yet it was still rather exhilarating to feel yourself being lifted up and off the runway.

The food, sucked. Nuff said.
(Cold, chunky chicken breast Salad wif hardening potatoes and badly seasoned chicken)

I tried the white wine too, it was horrible.
I had actually hoped to taste something like wad I tasted at the countdown party.

NOTE: Sheesh, I sound like such a spoilt-brat, Im sorry, you can fuck me for it later, but Temptation of the Wife is one HELL of a drug.

So yeah, the flight there wasn't all that great, coupled with a full hour of depressurized air stuck in my ears. Ouchies.

The first day went past just like that, we tried some typical Hong Kong food, which was pretty good. Sadly I can't remember what we ate. =3

O Yea~~,
Park Hotel was nice
The pic isn't the actual, but it was very similar.
I was going to say it was the one redeeming factor of the day, but really, that just sounds downright grim.

But yeah, it was nice. =)

7th of January,
The next day, I still remember clearly, juice.
I had juice in the morning.
I reminded me alot of the delicious juice that I have with my dad and the juice I have in Malaysia, freshly blended by my godma's mother.
No water added, no ice added, just juice. <3

We set out for Lan Tau Islands, it was a long, LONG trip to the island on cable car.

Across the sea to the island, Then, over the mountain range....

Excuse the quality, but the real thing was just breath-taking, and Im not just saying that.
It was really that good. O.o

Or mayb it was just so chilly I was practically getting high from the cold.

So we arrived after a well spent journey....

Sure there was Starbucks and sh1t, like Subway. ==
but what we really wanted to experience was the vegetarian food...

Eating Vegetarian food at the foot of the Giant Buddha Statue, in a calm, peaceful mountain range....
I actually felt at peace lol, and that's not even dramatification.

Sumhow the simple fare tasted freakin delicious to me, simple panfried Leafy Vegs, Tofu wif Corn, SUPER DELICIOUS SOUP XP and Mushrooms wif more veg.+ Simple rice of course.

Mayb it was the cold, mayb it was the walking, but really, i just wolfed down the whole damn meal.
(O gord, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it, O gord, think about the freakin evil consequences if i snack at 1am. )X(

After the warm meal, we made our way up the LONG flight of stairs, about 12 flights in total, if I remember correctly. It kinda reminded me of the super long stairs in Kung Fu Panda. O.o
I am not a Buddhist, but I did feel respect just being there I guess.
O which reminds me,
There was a Filipino man, IN HIS SHORTS AND T-shirt, when it was FRIGGIN COLD.
about 18 degrees, Respect~

After that it was all kinda rush, we had to catch the last Cable Car, or we would be sleeping wit the monks.

So we took the last few rides back to the main island and it was just as beautiful on the way back.
And due to the gaps(covered wif wire mesh) in the cable car, cold air was rushing in NON STOP.

Also, by some weird twist of fate, the Filipino man ended up in our cable car and he was still WARM. o.o
WOWWWW~
+The 2 blonds in our cable car where freezing their ass off, with sweaters and mittens and all.
But the Filipino man was still WARM.... o,o WIN.

Did some shopping after that, but that would just freakin drag the story.
(WE did it at the warehouse? of thee usual brands, it's supposedly cheaper, but I didn't buy anything, wasn't interested anyways.)

Slept happily again, actually anxious for the next day. =3

8th of January,
I was headed for Ocean Park, XD
Excited much, started the day wif juice and Dim Sum, which was great by the way, as expected from Hong Kong of course.

Ocean Park.....
Just pure funs.
In order not to kill me tomorrow I will sum it up.
Trampoline Jumping 2 times, crazy rides 6 of them 2 repeated, PANDAS!!!! <3 style="display: block; margin: 0px auto 10px; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; width: 369px; height: 277px;" src="http://www.travel-hongkong-attractions.com/images/ocean-park-dolphin-show7.jpg" alt="" border="0">
Really come across as intelligent beings, but the seals were a tad dimmer though. =3

Well, ended the trip wif more trampoline jumps, but ended up failing by jumping too hard.
Breathing rapidly and deeply in cold, dry air is a fatal mistake, I felt like my lungs where crumbling.

Warning: NEVER TRY to overexert yourself in cold weather, U will suffer. ==

So that was the highlight of that day.

=3
Comfy night again.
(Wow, thinking about my trip actually makes me happier. Xd)

Next day, 9th of January,
Started the day wif Juice and Dim Sum again,
spent the morning shopping at Women's Street, which was pretty awesome,
since i got new sneakers that i really like,
but i got kinda tired of shopping, so I stayed at the hotel.

Did 300 sit ups, and 50 push ups for the fun of it. =3
While watching random documentaries about octopi, animal sex and prison break lol. o.o

Had dinner at a simple stall, but damn it was delicious, i slept a happy man again. =3

10th of January,
Monday, my results are released, yet I do not know about them....
Blissfully unaware in Hong Kong,
I had my last Juice and returned...... at around 7pm
This time round, the Flight was awesome, it was on the newer plane models, was it Airbus A380? o.o
I think so....
The food and movie was better.
Watched 2 movies.
Including Resident Evil, which Im a fan off, simply due to the brain eating zombies, though it isnt a movie i recommend watching at the theater.

Landed wif the same ear hurt for 1 hour or so.
But was glad to be back, for real. =3

Asked Ken and Jiao Bin how they did, from wad I herd, the statistics for our batch weren't that encouraging.

It wasn't helping the slight anxiety i had for my results......





IM SORRY!!!!!
I have to stop here!
OKOK, you can still slap me, but lightly k? o.o
I will continue tomorrow.
If I don't, you can slap me hard k?
I need my energy to get through tomorrow.

Now to pin my freakin Cat High buttons again... ==
Sheesh~.

OK BYES!!!
I hope my initial gloomy mood didn't spoil your day.
Thanks for reading people. =3

P.S :
Goodbye to all my close friends these 4 years.....
I'll miss u...
Will talk about this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment