Sunday, November 1, 2009

Onward to OBS!

Hey guys, i juz packed finish my bag for OBS, so wish me luck. XD
I think i will survive. =D
PEDOPANDA FIGHTIN~!!!

Juz spent the whole day hunting for water shoes for Kayaking, YES IAN~! I has haf found my water booties despite my HUGE feets.

I nidda sleep earlier cuz of camp tomorrow, muz wake up at 5am.
And in case I DON'T come back, I wanna go wif a lulz. =D

It's a Video for those whom haf Samuel Mentality, if you dun find this face-palm/win worthy, you probably dun understand...


For those of you whom think you know what I see in my head,  
TAG  "I see what you see there..." 
Then, watch the sequal.
For those of you whom don't see what you think you should see, skip the next vid, cuz it would juz be Troll Spamming for you.


 Ok, that's all i got for you, will be gone for 5 days, dun MISS me.
Also, plz, DO NOT spam my tagboard like the LAST TIME.

Until then, I wish all of you a HAPPY.....? Holiday ahead.
=D
KTHXBI


 Extra fact of the day, An Epic phobia, that really exists.
Anatidaephobia
Fear that you are being watched by a DUCK... 
Article for your viewing Pleasure.
Duck Fearz

No comments:

Post a Comment